Anyone wanna play now?

Come in here if you want to sign up for Multi player games.

Moderator: thunderchero

Zayd
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Anyone wanna play now?

Post by Zayd »

I'm logged in WZ now I can see a lot of you are online
samuelstyris
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by samuelstyris »

Hello everyone
I am newbie to this forum and very impressed by watching this site. I am always online and searching for people who wants to play online game with me. So any guys or girl are invited of any age to play online games. Now i have chess 2009 game and want to play as a multi player mode furthermore i have a bike racing game in single mode but problem is that i want to do it in multi player mode. When i click on multi player it gives an error message. So any have idea about this problem reply me.
Mentat
Commander
Commander

Post by Mentat »

Samuelstyris, welcome to the forum! One question though regarding online gaming, You do play BOTF aswell?
Dominion Wars - Scenario
to be released for UDM3.0.1a !
Spocks-cuddly-tribble
Code Master
Code Master

Post by Spocks-cuddly-tribble »

Somehow I cast doubt on BotF playing spam-bots. But as things are going lately, maybe some of the next tournament winners is one of them... 8O
I don't know how many bugs is too many but that point is reached somewhere before however many in BotF is.
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

We dislike any suspicions. They won't lead to anything just the opposite (never mind what it is) what you're intending to do.

Hive calculations give your conclusion a 3% chance to be right. Guess it changed at 1% last time we watched. thx to Werner ;)

The chance of a later bot model is greater in our opinion.

But we know that afc needs an update. And this better sooner then later. The captcha is dang old and so on...

perhaps we should pm afc. but we think that thunderchero did already more then a few times. (correct us when we're wrong)
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

KrazeeXXL wrote:perhaps we should pm afc. but we think that thunderchero did already more then a few times. (correct us when we're wrong)
no need for that, when AFC has time between his 3 jobs he will get it done. He is also waiting for a stable release so it only has to be done once.

thunderchero

Return to “Multiplayer Games”