Anyone interested in a game?

Come in here if you want to sign up for Multi player games.

Moderator: thunderchero

xDx
Commander
Commander

Anyone interested in a game?

Post by xDx »

Hey everyone,
Would anyone be interested in playing a game of BotF? Any type would do but my favorite flavor is UDMIII on T1. I am in wz now and I'm at GMT-5. I've played against RSE_Dissy and Ruthless already so as far as ports go I'm set in wz. Cheers everyone! Hope to see you there!
RSE_Dissy
2020-Vanilla
2020-Vanilla

Post by RSE_Dissy »

Hey dude, I don't mind the T1 flavour, but isn't the game a bit unbalanced on UDM3 to play from T1 in multiplayer..?

I'll defo give you a t1 large no minors game on vanilla botf sometime tho dude :)

Beware btw peeps, xdarktrooperx can defo throw a big fleet of ships together pronto o///

xx
Dissy of Red Squad Elite;

The Elite Gaming Clan of the MSN Gaming Zone

Peace, Love & Unity
RSE_Dissy
2020-Vanilla
2020-Vanilla

Post by RSE_Dissy »

I'm around in WarZone atm, drop by...

Peace, Love & Unity
xDx
Commander
Commander

Post by xDx »

By unbalanced do you mean unfair for certain empires in the beginning or just unstable to play MP period? I think every game should have their advantages and disadvantages to starting with a certain empire. Some empires are slow to expand but make up for it with strong ships, etc. A no minor start on T1 also negates two empires advantage in the beginning too. Sounds interesting though, vanilla, UDM3, or All Ages are the ones I'm most familiar with. I'm in wz now if interested.
RSE_Dissy
2020-Vanilla
2020-Vanilla

Post by RSE_Dissy »

Hey man, really enjoying our t3 epic:large UDM3 game..

I've sent you a private message about continueing, hope you see it, some further details on timings;

I'll be defo around at 10gmt, and can probably play till 2ish Gmt.. as don't start work till later.. think that falls in your evening quite nicely?

Be good to continue tonight , for a little while.. if we miss each other np, can finish off at weekend

Peace, Love & Unity
xDx
Commander
Commander

Post by xDx »

Hey if anyone is interested I am in WZ today looking for a game. UDM or vanilla, epic or quick it doesnt matter. PM me if interested.

Return to “Multiplayer Games”