UPDATED list of MP players

Come in here if you want to sign up for Multi player games.

Moderator: thunderchero

Soulvoid
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Re: UPDATED list of MP players

Post by Soulvoid »

I completely forgot to come back and check here I apoligize. Been enjoying some more BOTF Ultimate Dominion 3 Large lately, though some borg spheres are slowly ridding me of annexed territory from the cardassians. Lol. Still around?
RSE_Dissy
2020-Vanilla
2020-Vanilla

Post by RSE_Dissy »

still around :P

I just logged in and discovered a botf discord server!

https://discord.gg/HbMTWf9
Dissy of Red Squad Elite;

The Elite Gaming Clan of the MSN Gaming Zone

Peace, Love & Unity
Westmensch
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Westmensch »

I am probably gonna post in that Discord too but we are also looking for additional players. We are currently three people and as you can imagine endgame tends to become a disaster with one people fielding a huge fleet while the rest may have been fucked over by luck or AI. Been playing with the same people for over a decade now on a regular basis. We played the Ultimate Mod but for the longest time we probably played the UDM III mod. We thought about trying the Galaxies mod next I guess (I am sorry Thunderchero, they made me do it).
One additional person would be ideal for a team game but two more are also fine for a true FFA without AI. Games usually take place everyday after 9 pm CET but we don't really have a fixed schedule and also tend to play other stuff instead. We use voice chat so German or English are both fine. Oh, and we don't use Gameranger but I guess we could install that,too, if IP doesn't work.

Forgot to add: Version is All in one installer 2.0 without anything else.
ThrawnCrusher
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by ThrawnCrusher »

Haha, no idea if you're still around

I just downloaded All In One Installer to play again

Return to “Multiplayer Games”