Tournament 3 - Season 1 2009

Come in here if you want to sign up for Multi player games.

Moderator: thunderchero

carcher
Commander
Commander

Post by carcher »

thx jaruler :(
we can fight it out another time when you have the chance to play (if i can get warzone working through my new firewall :roll: )

cheers
for the world is hollow and i have touched the sky....and one day mickar.....one day.....one sweet day......HAS ARRIVED!! HAPPY DAYS :D
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

carcher wrote:if i can get warzone working through my new firewall :roll:
Is this a request for writing a tutorial? :lol:

Btw. didn't get any news from kingy nor from ruthlessferengi. Next defeated one is thunderchero, so now it's on him to try continuing the match with wesley.
Time is running out but thunder and wesley are getting a week granted and I hope you'll do fine thunder! 8)
In my single turn sp test it turned out, keeping scouts in the fed sector they are and moving destroyers in same sector will get two fed cruisers in fight, resulting in a great klingon victory. Dunno if it'll be same again in mp, but I think I should give you that information, cause you don't know previous ship movements when joining in.

If you have any additional requests for getting in this match (like a turn limited peace), thunder, let's hear about!

good luck :)
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

Flocke wrote:if you have any additional requests for getting in this match (like a turn limited peace), thunder, let's hear about!

good luck :)
first turn expect 20-30 min but I hope wesley will be avilable tomorrow (tuesday)

thunderchero
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

thunderchero wrote:first turn expect 20-30 min but I hope wesley will be avilable tomorrow (tuesday)
He'll be online, but already told me that he's only having time from 8am to 7:30pm gmt+1.
thunderchero

Post by thunderchero »

so maybe 1 pm or 2 pm gmt+1. I will be on line 8am gmt -5 (central us)

EDIT; corrected time

thunderchero
thunderchero

Post by thunderchero »

Well as expected wesley won :wink:

From Klingon side,

I took over kingy's game with wesley at about turn 40, He had colonized many systems (12) no dilitium but home system. the best system other than home system was maybe 240 pop :cry: Kingy had already meet feds and was upper right from him.

I knew I needed some time to make any thing work. my plan was to eliminate the feds while researching tech for destroyer 2. I had siezed all but one fed system when I meet wesley. I knew at that point I was in trouble, with next to no intel he hit me hard first thing was one of furthest siezed fed systems rebbeled due to his intel :evil: So I had to back track to finish off feds. :twisted:

I still had 3 techs left to complete for destroyer 2 but this was decreased to move population to intel protection (did not work at all) while moving my fleet back to front line I meet cardassians (more intel) 8O

to make things worse I had been getting many random events plauges, comets, meltdowns and earthquakes. I also had Calamarain sitting on top of my home system and lost several ships on first turn they were made til it moved.

By now we are on turn 120 or so and I can no longer keep up with all the destruction from intel from romulans and cardassians. Qo'nos industry was down from 1000 to less than 600 cost of each structure was 8 turns or 800 credits I had neither time nor money. they were stealing money to.

So I have no money, no industry, morale was low and had 1 1\2 fleets of scout 2 and 1 fleet of destroyer 1. 3 troop transports no colony ships.

I built an outpost to get range on romulans and took closest romulan system

wesley was finished for the day and flocke want to view save so I let him. He told me it was over. (I knew this already) So I agreed match was over but requested a final battle for klingon honor.

It was a quick and glorous death.......

So we now have a new multi player champion

BORG_Wesley

thunderchero
ruthlessferengi
Multiple Tournament Champion
Multiple Tournament Champion

Post by ruthlessferengi »

for some reason, no notifications for PMs are being sent, so I missed an offer from Flocke to pick up Kingy's stand... well, I am not sure I would have made the difference, so long live new champion:) congratulations - well deserved, and what the heck happened to Kingy?
Relevance is a post hoc phenomenon

На безптичье и жопа воробей...
Ancient Klingon Battlecry
thunderchero

Post by thunderchero »

ruthlessferengi wrote:what the heck happened to Kingy?
I have not seen him since mid march. 8O

thunderchero
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

ruthlessferengi wrote:well, I am not sure I would have made the difference
Chances have already been quite low, and even random events have been on wesleys side, always struggling the klingon.
No, I don't think you missed the battle, it has been more like a slaughtering...

Havn't heard of Kingy as well. Last time I saw him he has been playing on warzone with wesley. They wanted to make a pause for an hour and kingy didn't come back.
Some days later, wesley told he managed to pm with him and make a new date, but again, nothing. That's all.
Hope he's well :?

p.s. congratz to the new champion BORG_Wesley!
Although I know he's nearly never on here :lol:
RSE_Chris
Commander
Commander

Post by RSE_Chris »

Congratulations Wesley. :)
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

congratz from me, too, Milchbubi/milksop, erm I mean honorful tournament winner and Borg-teammate :lol: ;)
chmr621
Ensign
Ensign

Post by chmr621 »

any ideas on when the next tournament will begin?

Return to “Multiplayer Games”