Multiplayer game anyone???

Come in here if you want to sign up for Multi player games.

Moderator: thunderchero

KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:39 pm

seriously I'm, not a mentalist. If you don't write what you've done as yet exactly noone will be able to help you.

the other thing is that after this conclusion:
chestermike wrote: Well I have already tried following your instructions once after sifting through to find your instructions and it didn't work, either i am too thick to understand your considerable computer skills OR your not as clever as you think you are.
...I definetely will spend my time @ 0230 AM in several forums to help you setting your system up...

but at least I know now that you're using w-lan. I have to admit to my everlasting disgrace that my considerable eperiences with this kind of systems are pretty limited.

Best thing you can do is to find out which kind of w-lan router you are using. Model # and manufacturer and looking throu some forums by yourself. (most of us had to do it this way)

And don't forget to switch off windows internal firewall. Get yourself comodo and open tcp and udp ports for the 3 exe files:

trek.exe
dplaysvr.exe?
and warzone.exe?

sorry can't remember the names to 100%. need to regenerate.

- sometimes reboot of router can help.
- w-lan signals can be interfered easily, check them and/or get a repeater

chestermike
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by chestermike » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:34 am

thunderchero wrote:chestermike and KrazeeXXL,

enough,

chestermike,

it sounds like on forum help is not getting any where. You might want to try online help from some of the people that are on warzone.

I suggest for you to just hang out on warzone and ask for help there.

But from your last post I will tell you wireless connecteion are some time buggy to begin with.
Is there a way to use a direct cable to your laptop may help.

thunderchero
Thanks for the help, i'll get in contact with the people at warzone. Maybe someone there will be willing to do that 'remote assitance' thing and get my set up going.

sonysdp182
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by sonysdp182 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:08 am

Hi,Sony here.
I am interested in Multi player game.I love to play Multi Player games.i finished federation then suggest any interesting Multi player game and good which has also some advance features which i got different from others.Hope i will get my answer.
Thanking you in advance.

Return to “Multiplayer Games”