The Ladder... myleague.com (for all mp players...)

Come in here if you want to sign up for Multi player games.

Moderator: thunderchero

mickar
UDMIII tournament winner
UDMIII tournament winner

Post by mickar »

Ok for the 24 hrs.

My concern is that players must now keep a chart of the standings themselves and pay attention to make sure the site has added the appropriate wins/losses. As player have more wins/losses and play more games in a day, carcher/me played 2 yesterday but didn't quite finish our 2nd, it will be unreasonable to have players keep tally for 24hrs to make sure the site has added the wins/losses.

EDIT: I just read the rules and it says that a player can't report the same opponent twice in the same day but I couldn't find anything regarding the 24 hrs. Maybe I just didn't see it.
jonboylondon
Captain
Captain

Post by jonboylondon »

Hey all,

As it does not look like we will get all the players in the tornament signed up can all those currently involved in the tournament please enter any results into the ladder system manually...?

EG - I lost to trev and Mickar so I will enter them as a loss manually.

I had hoped to utilise this tournament to test the tournament engine on the ladder but this does not look likely now...

Many Thanks,

JBL

:D
Monks: Pie Jesu Domine, dona eis requiem
[bonk!]
CptPugwash
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by CptPugwash »

jonboylondon wrote:As it does not look like we will get all the players in the tornament signed up can all those currently involved in the tournament please enter any results into the ladder system manually...?
I went to add my losses onto the league but discovered that neither Pigman or RSE_Dissy are registered... :cry:
More practice required :lol:
Pigman
Commander
Commander

Post by Pigman »

Hi CptPugwash

I'm now registered, at least I think, and I activated my account so you should be able to report our game if I've got it right.

Regards

Pigman
mickar
UDMIII tournament winner
UDMIII tournament winner

Post by mickar »

jbl,

carcher reported another loss yesterday and it still hasn't shown up???

I'm alrdy getting tired of having to make sure the site has added the appropriate wins/losses.

Please fix manually and look into what's going on with the reporting errors.
jonboylondon
Captain
Captain

Post by jonboylondon »

mickar wrote:jbl,

carcher reported another loss yesterday and it still hasn't shown up???

I'm alrdy getting tired of having to make sure the site has added the appropriate wins/losses.

Please fix manually and look into what's going on with the reporting errors.
Carcher seems to have something wrong with his account and the problem has already been logged with the admins to look into.

In addition - there is no need for you to "get tired" - just report the problem to me and it will be resolved, and i will make sure the site has the appropriate wins losses.

Please advise who the loss was against and it will be done. If there any technical issues these are out of my hand and have to be communicated to the site admins so I would request that in the future that this be considered before posting in a similar fashion. :!:

JBL

ps.. was this match within 24 hrs of the two players already having played by the way? (assuming it was carcher vs mickar?)
[bonk!]
mickar
UDMIII tournament winner
UDMIII tournament winner

Post by mickar »

jbl,

yes it was between carcher and I again. The 24 hr period ended 8.5hrs ago.

The reason I`m `tired`about checking is because there will be times where I`m not checking and it may end up that I don`t get credit for a win or loss or my opponent may not. I shouldn`t have to check either. It should be automatic.
jonboylondon
Captain
Captain

Post by jonboylondon »

yes it was between carcher and I again. The 24 hr period ended 8.5hrs ago.

I meant this... from the rules...

"You may play the same member 1 time(s) per day. However, you may play as many different members as you would like on any given day. A “MyLeagueâ€
[bonk!]
mickar
UDMIII tournament winner
UDMIII tournament winner

Post by mickar »

jbl,

but carcher did report the loss. He waited to report after the other game we played showed up, which took 24 hrs to show.

regardless, i should now have 4 wins and carcher should have 2 wins 5 losses. i should be ranked 2 and carcher 3.

if i read your post correctly, the match should show instantly but it doesn`t.

i don`t know what else to say but the reporting isn`t working properly.
jonboylondon
Captain
Captain

Post by jonboylondon »

but carcher did report the loss. He waited to report after the other game we played showed up, which took 24 hrs to show.

regardless, i should now have 4 wins and carcher should have 2 wins 5 losses. i should be ranked 2 and carcher 3.

if i read your post correctly, the match should show instantly but it doesn`t.

i don`t know what else to say but the reporting isn`t working properly.
Ok it may be there is a problem with carcher (if you look on hall of fame there are two carchers listed there instead of 1 both with 6 matches played so it may be a technical issue.)

Again the other game did not take 24 hrs to show - i manually entered as it did not show at all.

As Carcher is the only one with an issue it may have been something weird happened that the admins can sort.

Carcher can i confirm that you have re-tried to enter today with no joy? Also can you advise re the PM? Once you have advised i will resolve.

Reporting seems to be fine for all other players so please dont say reporting is not working - just that carcher has an issue with his profile.

JBL
[bonk!]
mickar
UDMIII tournament winner
UDMIII tournament winner

Post by mickar »

I look forward to this issue being resolved promptly and the game between carcher and I being added.

Edit: If you look at the hall of fame using games played, there is 2 chaos and 2 torrad as well. So it might not be limited to carcher.
jonboylondon
Captain
Captain

Post by jonboylondon »

There is also a new rt chat function on the site now!! :wink:

JBL

:P
[bonk!]
CptPugwash
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by CptPugwash »

Pigman wrote:Hi CptPugwash

I'm now registered, at least I think, and I activated my account so you should be able to report our game if I've got it right.

Regards

Pigman
I've now updated myleague so you and Dissy now have a win against your names... :D

Pug
More practice required :lol:
carcher
Commander
Commander

Post by carcher »

the issue i had with reporting my loss to mickar is now sorted. :D
it took a lot of time and technical effort on jbl's part but he finally cracked it :D ..............

he told me to spell mickar's name correctly :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

i wont tell you what he called me :)

i gotta go in wz now and face micker sry mickAr
for the world is hollow and i have touched the sky....and one day mickar.....one day.....one sweet day......HAS ARRIVED!! HAPPY DAYS :D
ruthlessferengi
Multiple Tournament Champion
Multiple Tournament Champion

Post by ruthlessferengi »

did you forget to call him Sir?
Relevance is a post hoc phenomenon

На безптичье и жопа воробей...
Ancient Klingon Battlecry

Return to “Multiplayer Games”