Planetary defense question

BOTF Strategy Guide

Moderator: thunderchero

RM33
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Planetary defense question

Post by RM33 »

In this game, you have a hand full of ships but a vast number of planets to defend. What can I do so that these planets can defend themselves. If I can't stop the invasion, then I want to make it so expensive that just taking one planet is very costly to my opponent.

Question about the Cardassian Union. Remember Deep Space 9? Can I make those space station if I play the Union? The reason I ask is because if I remember correctly, the Nor class space station was tough to beat.
Coracle
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Coracle »

When the enemy begins to invade your planets the game is likely lost. But ... what you can do is destroy all farms and factories just before the enemy conquers your planet making this a very hungry system which is bad for morale and costs a lot of money to buy new farms.
Martok
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Re: Planetary defense question

Post by Martok »

Use Ultimate Editor to increase the firepower of Orbital Batteries. Believe me when I say that doing so will make planets plenty tough to invade!
"Evil is easy, and has infinite forms." -- Pascal
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

Coracle wrote:what you can do is destroy all farms and factories just before the enemy conquers your planet making this a very hungry system which is bad for morale
That's not correct. Hunger doesn't affect moral.
RM33
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Re: Planetary defense question

Post by RM33 »

Martok wrote:Use Ultimate Editor to increase the firepower of Orbital Batteries. Believe me when I say that doing so will make planets plenty tough to invade!
What is the Ultimate Editor? How does it work?

Return to “BOTF Strategy Guide”