I'll tell you how it's working.
Tvrelnec
Ensign
Ensign

Re: playing off major powers

Post by Tvrelnec »

Hi,

it's time for an update.
According to the "retire"-graph I am now the strongest power. At least I have more systems than the second strongest enemy, who are the Romulans.
I bombed two oft three Dominion systems close to my starbase in their area and colonized them, received the Xindi, who are deep in Romulan space, but have enough orbital batteries and are building more and I liberated the Ba'ku and in other minor previously subjugated by the Klingons. The Dominion, the Romulans and the Klingons all have war pacts against me and tried to lure my ships away, but the Romulans had mostly just these tiny battle cruisers, which are approximately as big as Miranda-class ships and just one Remand Warbird + a few D'deridex and advanced stormbirds. Anyway, my advanced explorers didn't have a problem taking them out.
The Klingons had these mediocre sized battle cruisers and lost most oft them attacking a starbase, which was protected by advanced cruisers. Now they have heavy K'vorts and Negh'Vars legt.
The Dominion are less developed and lost many assault enforcers and enforcers attacking starbases, which wäre protected. Funny is that one time a lot oft their ships attacked a starbase and would have defeated it, but in the last turn I selected "hailing frequencies" and they die as well and disengaged as a consequence.
I'll go on bombing peace on Dominion systems and will tell you again, how it's Wirkung.
cleverwise
Captain
Captain

Re: playing off major powers

Post by cleverwise »

Sounds like things are going well. Good deal.
Hailing frequencies close,

Jeremy
Whether you rise or fall depends on... you!

Return to “BOTF Strategy Guide”