Questions about morale

This forum is for outdated or irrelevant Modding Information that may or may not be 3 months old.

Moderator: thunderchero

DOT
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Questions about morale

Post by DOT »

Hello again...

got some questions about morale related things:

1. Does anybody know if and where the limits for the morale pushing buildings like inquisition and the others is stored?

2. Is there a value as for output of manned buildings or terraforming or so to divide the morale bonis before the resulting morale is calculated? A different value than the morale controling value of 0,05. I intend to divide all morale modifications by 10 to gain a more close-meshed level of morale modifications.

3. Is there a chance to get the secondary morale boni only when the building is powered?

Uh, maybe I should get back to work... :(

--- edit ---

Okay, I made a sheet to calculate the effects of the morale controlling value - and this looks good!
By changing the value from 0,05 to 0,1, there are 12 (0-11) instead of 6 levels. So increasing the number of buildings giving a morale bonus within one system may work as I had in mind.

For example:
On Romulus there is the imperial council, which gives a overall +2 and a local +1 moral bonus, and the Tal Shiar headquater with local +2 and maybe the what-ever-the-name-is academy with another local +2.
That makes it a +7 morale boni for the romulus system. In vanilla the romulan would go crazy (as always... :lol: ) and within two dozen rounds up to morale 195.
While using the morale controlling value with 0,1 the romulans stops at morale 162 (level 7 of 12), if nothing happens - and with 0,166 on moderate 134 = 20(!) levels.
Maybe I have missed for one level but imho the overall picture looks fascinating...
life long and prosper
Peter1981
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Post by Peter1981 »

i think gowron has made a post on this in modding dot?

Return to “Modding Information Archive”