war zone multiplayer servers

Come in here if you want to sign up for Multi player games.

Moderator: thunderchero

carcher
Commander
Commander

Post by carcher »

@ sean ..ok great i've plenty of time on my hands at moment i'll give em all a go cheers
for the world is hollow and i have touched the sky....and one day mickar.....one day.....one sweet day......HAS ARRIVED!! HAPPY DAYS :D
trevtones
Commander
Commander

Post by trevtones »

It's good to hear that we'll have some fresh meat in Warzone!!! :-)

The Other Games room does seem to be getting busier, hopefully we can encourage a few more to play MP. Then tournaments and global rankings are right behind!!! :lol:
Don't let your reach exceed your grasp! :mad:
carcher
Commander
Commander

Post by carcher »

@trevtones....sean west and dissy carried me through a session this afternoon ,really enjoyed it.things eventually went t*ts up ,but i feel better about the whole thing now!!I'm gettin' there.
As for fresh meat ,you'll have about 230lb to feast on shortly and it's all down to you guys,i really appreciate the help i had from all concerned.In fact i'm so grateful, i hope to blow you all to pieces one day!!
cheers carcher :D
for the world is hollow and i have touched the sky....and one day mickar.....one day.....one sweet day......HAS ARRIVED!! HAPPY DAYS :D
sean_west
Commander
Commander

Post by sean_west »

It's a poor apprentice who can't surpass her master - Captain Janeway (Voyager - Concerning Flight - episode 79)
Like the bad guy from so many horror films,

I have returned
carcher
Commander
Commander

Post by carcher »

sean .. don't forget,she said that on the holo deck (on the rare occasion it was working correctly)to Michealangelo before voyager was practically destroyed in the ensuing shitstorm against ....cannot remember.....kazon ah well
sean_west
Commander
Commander

Post by sean_west »

No, it was after voyager got their computer hacked (they should stop using Norton) and Michealangelo got downloaded into the docs mobile imitter and was let loose on an alien planet.

Sorry Geek Mode Off

I have returned
carcher
Commander
Commander

Post by carcher »

ATTENTION ALL HANDS !!!!! SET PHASERS TO ?......stun the geek!!!???
i was half right....there was an ensuing shitstorm and voyager(i'm guessing now)almost got destroyed.

engage smug mode
SHIELDS UP!!
sean_west
Commander
Commander

Post by sean_west »

"In the end your people will be remebered only by what we choose to say of you in our histories" - Romulan Ambassador - botf

I have returned
RSE_Chris
Commander
Commander

Post by RSE_Chris »

trevtones wrote:It's good to hear that we'll have some fresh meat in Warzone!!! :-)

The Other Games room does seem to be getting busier, hopefully we can encourage a few more to play MP. Then tournaments and global rankings are right behind!!! :lol:
Oh yes, ladder rankings and tournaments, bit of nostalgia there. It is encouraging to see that more and more botf games are being played
(There are currently 3 botf rooms open as I speak). The MP Botf community is on it's way back!
Seano
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Seano »

warzone are now getting more players at least around 8 or 0 a day, used to be 2 or 3!!!

Return to “Multiplayer Games”