the Borg's latest assimilation

This forum contains threads from main General Chat forum older than 3 months.

Moderator: thunderchero

KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

the Borg's latest assimilation

Post by KrazeeXXL »

now I could tell all of you how and why and where and when it happend, but I'm not geon and you all have to thank me for the simple fact that I don't bore you to def with facts everybody known before. Also I spare lots of miscalculations because its only one individual the Borg assimilated yesterday. ;)

"It's" name was captaindusk. Now known as Borg_captaindusk.

He was the logical choice for the collective. Strong, eloquent, logical (again), smart, illustrious, courageous, formidable... okay enough battleships from "Tie Fighter" ;)

He supplements the clan perfect, I'm glad that we assimilated him because I count him as a friend and so we needed him into the clan because we're all friends there. Also he already had one of those kick-ass-laserpointers, which saved us 5 credits, we will invest in Flockes new BotF-Networkengine which is according to latest news now at an unbelievable almost finished stage of 90%!!! (donations accepted - pm Flocke)

cd some rules I forgotten:
rule 1 ) no chinese girlfriend allowed ;)
rule 2 ) since Freibier is in detox, everyone has to bring his own beer
rule 3 ) if Freibier ever comes back - cancel rule 2
rule 4 ) allways eazy going, you know: Bob Marley Style ;) - no engagements - just fun
rule 5 ) only one Ethan Philips cookbook (in my mind its one to much...)
rule 6 ) visit BorgHQ @ http://www.botfonline.de from time to time and post something (not necessary useful)
rule 7 ) no ice bear merchandising in any form allowed. (except its something like (even warm) beer that supports the free (!) living ice bears)
rule 8 ) alcohol-free (some call it even) beer is forbidden

I'm no fan of rules in general and therefor I kept it eazy and simple.

I'm a friend of Bender so bending rulez is allowed except rules 5, 7 & 8.
You can bend "no" in rule 1 only if you multiply factor "cgf" with value 2 or higher.

Never do a step backwards guys! The Borg have to evolve!!!
Last edited by KrazeeXXL on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

Cool, a pyramid scheme (Schneeballsystem). 8)

Welcome captaindusk! Great assimilation. Now you've entered the circle of enhanced life forms and will benefit from all the great acquisitions of the collective.

Nice rules btw. We should forbid ice bear stickers. :mrgreen:

p.s. funny, where did you get the 90%, Krazee? I still have 89.2 in my sig :lol:
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

I anticipated with the 90 because it sounded better. sounded like complete in this year. And as far as I remember you already cracked the 90 (,4?)% some weeks before during the tournaments ;)

Oh no, now I have to burn all of the slimy nice Ice bear stickers and delete all the vids I have of those 2 critters. :(

just kidding. Definetely one of your best ideas ever!!! And now you can estimate a new birthday present after I burned all of the garbage I collected in the last half year :lol:

I'll change the rules in fact of the "deviant Ice bear situation". watch #7.

drone standby sequence initiated
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

KrazeeXXL wrote:And now you can estimate a new birthday present after I burned all of the garbage I collected in the last half year :lol:
Oh no!! What have I done.. 8O 8O
ruthlessferengi
Multiple Tournament Champion
Multiple Tournament Champion

Post by ruthlessferengi »

the (easy going) plague is spreading... we are in trouble! :) terrified citizens flee...
Relevance is a post hoc phenomenon

На безптичье и жопа воробей...
Ancient Klingon Battlecry
severenth
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by severenth »

Fear not for Q is here

the continuum may not wish to provoke the BORG but we will make sure they are not too much trouble for your "tiny human minds" ( Q quote )
Last Multiplayer Game :-
update pending
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

I may be wrong but at first to become "borg_" flocke told me you had to win a game vs flockes? so does this mean if some one wins a game over captaindusk he has to switch clans?

thunderchero
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

thunderchero wrote:flocke told me you had to win a game vs flockes?
That has been a joke thunderchero. Krazee never won and I'm not sure we've even played yet either. :mrgreen:

Want to join us? :lol:
BTW, a Q entity is missing in the borg's collection. We must find a way to assimilate them. ;)

p.s. I wonder about where our new drone is gone, is he on an exploration, searching for new experimental live forms?
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

ruthlessferengi wrote:the (easy going) plague is spreading...
...allways with a smile on our faces :mrgreen:
(open stbof.res and extract t01e_b.gif to verify)
Flocke wrote:p.s. I wonder about where our new drone is gone
Flocke, after I decided to send him for exploration to the galactical cluster gamma-epsilon-theta-1037, there were fluctuations in the hive (aka icq) so the ability to communicate was limited for some time.
I know that he is very busy in the last time with a special order which contents the dissection of alien ice-bear(ish) lifeforms he may find.
thunderchero wrote: so does this mean if some one wins a game over captaindusk he has to switch clans?
No it doesn't! eazy dude. At first I thought you tried to attempt to start some kind of "invasive program" but then I recognised the depth of the problem.

TC, it is to say that our assimilation tactics are unique, top secret and last but not least only communicable in 0 and 1.
(which means {Name in 0 and 1}=0 or 1 // so not really interesting at all)

Don't watch the ladder/pyramid discussion to get some hints (it has nothing to do with us). It is too confusing for the average mortal so maybe thats the way why some of you even may confuse the threads. (perhaps it was simply the words "pyramid scheme" - Q knows)

So you may get some hints from the higthy-tighty continuum. But I won't count on the "god(s?) of lies" to get some valuable information.

But for those folks who don't know the Borg collective, I easily say: if you are cool, worth it, which means biological and technologically advanced (et cetera) we might consider to assimilate you.
Flocke wrote:Krazee never won and I'm not sure we've even played yet either.
I guess the problem we had with the hive affected your memory engrams. I'll refresh it. We had a hard game. It was bad and ugly. A battle of material which lastet almost endless. It was a fight I'll never forget in my entire life.

ok, after I grub for a while in afc's guts I finally found it:

viewtopic.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=8449#8449

I haven't forgotten it, so watch out Flocke, at some time (I guess in winter, because BotF is a winter game for me) there will be >>Garbage Day!<< ;)

K

post scriptum: after refreshing the memory engrams and some bad flashs I had through it I decided to add rule 8
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

KrazeeXXL wrote:We had a hard game.
Oh, that little banter I've totally forgot about. :mrgreen:
Keep care not ending yourself in the garbage container. :lol:

I fear rule 8 conflicts with rules 2 and 3, or is it to get people into detox again? :roll:
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

Flocke wrote: I fear rule 8 conflicts with rules 2 and 3, or is it to get people into detox again? :roll:
:roll:

Drink Bier only moderatly and not en masse, dude. The other thing is... you know... Borg are a lil like robots which are known to run only with alcohol as a source of energy. So you can imagine what alcohol-free beer would do? I mean if you want I can make a new rule that we switch to renewable energies like methan or pigs*** :lol:

Try to imagine the smell in the cubes... > you have to drive while I'll stay at home @ the unimatrix taking care of our queen ;)

edit:
Flocke wrote:Keep care not ending yourself in the garbage container. :lol:
haha, but don't expect another "Ringelpiez mit Anfassen"/( translation: square dance?) like you had with wesley in season 2 tourney finals! ;)
Last edited by KrazeeXXL on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
geon
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by geon »

Gee, I'm so sorry if I bored you, Krazeexxl!
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

ah np geon, I'm accustomed to get bored by you ;)

Maybe put some spice into the next analysis? I don't expect a JJ-Abrams one and I don't want such one. But you know, some spice would be nice. Maybe a lil bit salt. Even if its unhealthy. It would "revolutionize" the taste of the whole expierence.

don't take it to seriously dude. Many guys really enjoy your threads here. So its unimportant what I wrote (most of the time it is). It was just kind of a (lame) introduction at your costs. Take it as a man and with a laugh! :)

Hey and don't you dare to stop writing your threads! What shall I read then in here? :lol:
geon
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by geon »

No offence taken krazeexxl. I try not to offend any of the members with my ideas (outrageous as some might seem). My aim is to stimulate discussion and hopefully everyone gets some benefits.

I'm currently working on a short article speculating on why the Romulans isolated themselves for 50 plus years (see TNG 'Neutral Zone'). It should be on the board in the next couple of days.

Anyway, happy assimilating!!!
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

sounds interesting geon, really looking forward to it :)

I have a little theory right here why they don't showed for "50 plus years". I think it is easily related on their economics.

The Federation was spreading out very fast and the spying roms recognized that. They were envious and condemned almost everything. (at most the successful feds and their own brethren the vulcs, of course)

With their little territory they made some calculating for the future and the results simply shocked them. How could they get the attention of the other majors back? How could they be fascinating and powerful again?

With a big intimidating fleet and the curiosity of their neighbours, of course!

And so they finally realized it:

No, they didn't stupidly scrapping their Troop Transports or Colony Ships the whole time! They were hiding themselves and taken back the Romulan Ale from all over the markets within the whole alpha and beta quadrants!

The prices for the Ale positively exploded and they made a lot of credits. They made so much that they were able to produce and maintain a huge fleet of Warbirds much bigger then they normally would've been able to due to their limited ressources!

So in this case they took the Ale, the only export next to cotton swabs they really had to gain some wealth - okay, they used to be an empire that again used to be a pain in the ass for a long time. ;) It was their only idea to stick at the extending Federation.
And if you ask me, they did well in studying the Federation records as they finally found some information about Al Capone and the Prohibition.

So Flocke, now you see what alcohol can cause. Any questions?!
geon wrote:My aim is to stimulate discussion and hopefully everyone gets some benefits.
for me it worked ;) keep up the good work dude, hope you had some fun reading it ;)
geon wrote:Anyway, happy assimilating!!!
yea we will assimilate any way :mrgreen: I meant any thing or was it every thing?

this language is killing me :lol:

Return to “General Chat Archive”