The Ladder... myleague.com (for all mp players...)

Come in here if you want to sign up for Multi player games.

Moderator: thunderchero

RSE_Chris
Commander
Commander

Post by RSE_Chris »

Shouldn't the ladder games be one version only, i.e. vanilla? Otherwise it kind of defeats the object of a ladder. The ranking structure will have no meaning if a variety of mods are played.
dx_chaos
Ensign
Ensign

Post by dx_chaos »

Hey all

Gotta say I agree with Chris - my impression (perhaps mistaken) was that this ladder was in relation to 1.02.

While i like the mods, I really dont have the required time to become as good (or bad!) as I am on 1.02.

Things like formal challenges might also become messy.

Think this could do with being clarified

Thanks
Chaos
carcher
Commander
Commander

Post by carcher »

and/or vanila 103 ,maybe even fluid hats mp mod?which will save a lot of time reloading mp games :) me and micker just had to restart 5 or 6 times ( with a couple of crashes)before we had balanced systems,
dont ask who won!! :roll: :roll:
for the world is hollow and i have touched the sky....and one day mickar.....one day.....one sweet day......HAS ARRIVED!! HAPPY DAYS :D
Torrad
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Torrad »

carcher wrote:and/or vanila 103 ,maybe even fluid hats mp mod?which will save a lot of time reloading mp games :) me and micker just had to restart 5 or 6 times ( with a couple of crashes)before we had balanced systems,
dont ask who won!! :roll: :roll:
I think that would defeat the object - at least according to what Chris and Chaos are saying.

I've never played 103 and since everyone seems to prefer either vanilla or UDM it would seem that they would be the logical choices...
RSE_Chris
Commander
Commander

Post by RSE_Chris »

The problem with using mods is that they tend to be a 'work in progress'. This is fine for tournaments, but for ladder games surely just using vanilla would be a better option for consistency.
mickar
UDMIII tournament winner
UDMIII tournament winner

Post by mickar »

Hey, what's up with the myleague website. I get a system error message when I try to go there. Anyone else get the same thing?
CptPugwash
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by CptPugwash »

mickar wrote:Hey, what's up with the myleague website. I get a system error message when I try to go there. Anyone else get the same thing?
I had the same problem earlier today but just tried again and it seems to be working fine now... :)

Pug
More practice required :lol:
mickar
UDMIII tournament winner
UDMIII tournament winner

Post by mickar »

Ya, its working now, except my game between carcher who reported yesterday is still not showing.
carcher
Commander
Commander

Post by carcher »

i posted the result again about 20 minutes ago but it still dont show in standings
for the world is hollow and i have touched the sky....and one day mickar.....one day.....one sweet day......HAS ARRIVED!! HAPPY DAYS :D
jonboylondon
Captain
Captain

Post by jonboylondon »

I have ammended manually - for future please dont re-submit the result just contact me and I will resolve.

JBL
Monks: Pie Jesu Domine, dona eis requiem
[bonk!]
jonboylondon
Captain
Captain

Post by jonboylondon »

Also,

Re - the format.

Primarily this is a Vanilla ladder - however if both ladder players want to play a mod then thats fine by me, but only if agreed by both parties.

JBL

:P
[bonk!]
mickar
UDMIII tournament winner
UDMIII tournament winner

Post by mickar »

JBL, you need to fix the losses for Carcher. They went from 3 to 1.
mickar
UDMIII tournament winner
UDMIII tournament winner

Post by mickar »

Just a note to those who have signed up for the ladder but who have not played. You will be purged for inactivity after a certain time. Already Dissy has been purged.

So c'mon guys, if you've signed up please play.
mickar
UDMIII tournament winner
UDMIII tournament winner

Post by mickar »

Hey, what's up with the ladder? Carcher reported a loss and it still hasn't shown up. This is second time. I thought it was supposed to be instant.

Something to look into, jbl.
jonboylondon
Captain
Captain

Post by jonboylondon »

mickar wrote:Just a note to those who have signed up for the ladder but who have not played. You will be purged for inactivity after a certain time. Already Dissy has been purged.

So c'mon guys, if you've signed up please play.
Dissy did not activate his account - he was not purged for non - action...
mickar wrote:Hey, what's up with the ladder? Carcher reported a loss and it still hasn't shown up. This is second time. I thought it was supposed to be instant.

Something to look into, jbl.
Please be advised that results are not updated instantly - i'm 99% certain it says as much on the site homepage... wait 24hrs then contact me if you have any further issues let me know.

JBL
[bonk!]

Return to “Multiplayer Games”