All The Ages Mod: 1.1H Released 11/05/09

All The Ages Mod; showcase and support/discussion/questions/suggestions/reviews

Moderator: thunderchero

stardust
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Post by stardust »

KrazeeXXL wrote:
anjel wrote:hope some day can make an option to choose a map where the locations of the systemes more accurate to the trek universe.
Mentat is working on a scenario he called "Dominiom Wars". With canon systems and positions on a huge map.

you could download the new UDM 3 version. The scenario is included (savegames in a subfolder).

But unfortunally the scenario won't run with this version. But Mentat told me that it should work with the UDM3.0i version. Had no time to test it out as yet.

Stay tuned for more changes in this direction.
It's something I've thought about with AAM but Ididn't want to tread on mentat's toes with what he's already doing and anyway, it wouldn't work for my mod.

For a start you'd have all 5 empires bunched up in one corner of the galactic map, and secondly I don't ever recall the location of Ferenginar being canonically established.
Computers! [Expletive deleted]

My 4shared folder
Killer
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Killer »

Hmm, I suppose I should start a new game with 1.1H right? And one more suggestion, if it is not in H version already. Could you please make Federation to have orange or red phasers? Those vanilla whte look strange.
stardust
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Post by stardust »

Anyway, onto moreimportant matters, namely putting the tran wreck that was version G away as a distant memory :oops:

All The Ages 1.1H

All The Ages 1.1H

readme.htm

The problems with the galaxy sizes has been resolved. I've no idea how I got everything mixed up and messed up like that. Serves me right for hardly doing any modding for 4 months I suppose. :roll:

Thunderchero's reconverted the bothersome Constitution class for me so I hope that'll be an end to that problem.

I've been through the palette list and gotten the number down by a few so anyone who wants to add any more ships don't have to worry about going over. I also found that all the Cardassian textures had somehow unregistered themselves at some point. :?

I've added the AI minimum Terraform Threshold fix that Spock's Cuddly Tribble revealed the other day. http://armadafleetcommand.com/onscreen/ ... pic&t=1131

With this the AI is forced the terraform all the planets in a system if there's no class M types in there before colonising. The idea being the AI will have a lot more larger systems earlier on to make them a bit more interesting.

Oh, and the Zakdorn are spacefaring now:

I retextured the Vanilla Vulcan cruiser and let them lose among the stars :lol:

Have fun ;)
Last edited by stardust on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

My 4shared folder
Killer
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Killer »

Can not wait to test is in the afternoon. Unfortunately my Dragon Age Origins copy just arrived. :)
stardust
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Post by stardust »

Just updated the links. The Federation had a couple of ships set as special ships for some reason :oops:

My 4shared folder
Spocks-cuddly-tribble
Code Master
Code Master

Post by Spocks-cuddly-tribble »

stardust wrote:I retextured the Vanilla Vulcan cruiser and let them lose among the stars :lol:
Screenshot looks nice. :)
I don't know how many bugs is too many but that point is reached somewhere before however many in BotF is.
stardust
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Post by stardust »

Spocks-cuddly-tribble wrote:
stardust wrote:I retextured the Vanilla Vulcan cruiser and let them lose among the stars :lol:
Screenshot looks nice. :)

My 4shared folder
nothingunrealexists
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by nothingunrealexists »

Hi. Wonderful Mod but I'm having a wee bit of a problem. Using the AAM version F with the Multi-installer 102b Hades 1.1 I found the Galaxy Class did not show up in the shipbuilding list at tech level 8. So I uninstalled the AAM and installed version H. Now I get a black screen and a music loop when I go to the shipbuilding list. I got this both with the vanilla 102b and the Hades 1.1. This happened both with my saved game and when I started a new one.

I'm running under XP SP3. Help.
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

Hi nothingunrealexists,

Sounds like you need to uninstall everything and install 1.0.2 with "software" vanilla video setting. then reinstall mods.

thunderchero
nothingunrealexists
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Thunderchero,

I did uninstall everything and am using the "software" vanilla setting. I then installed AAM version H and got the black screen when selecting the shipbuilding screen both as the Federation and the Klingons. Starting the game as the Romulans crashes to desktop when the Romulan intro ends.

Is there something else I'm missing here?
thunderchero

Post by thunderchero »

nothingunrealexists,

The only other thing I can think of is are you installing AAM to same install path as 1.0.2? If so this will not work they are completly independent installs and need different install paths.

Also you said you were also having problems with 1.0.2 install. Is this before or after AAM is installed?

thunderchero
nothingunrealexists
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

thunderchero,

I used the default intallation paths. The install created the AAM and AAML folders in the BOTF folder. No, I did not say I had problems with the 1.0.2 multi-install. Vanilla or Hades 1.1 both work fine.

The only problem I had with AAM version F is the Galaxy class/Command Cruiser II not showing up in the shipbuilding menu at Tech level 8. I've currently reinstalled version F so I could continue to play and except for the Command Cruiser II not appearing in the build list it seems to run fine.

I installed vanilla 1.0.2 along with AAM version H in a seperate install just to doublecheck. I still get the crash at the ship building screen.
thunderchero

Post by thunderchero »

nothingunrealexists,

I did get same problem as you did on normal building of ships version. :cry:

stardust should have problem fixed soon.

P.S. saves from version F will not work on version H

thunderchero
eye82
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by eye82 »

Greetings from Germany!

I've the same problem here, clicking on shipbuilding crashes the game. Besides that, this version looks great! Hope our problem will be fixed soon!
stardust
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Post by stardust »

Right, shall I try this again?

AAM 1.1H

My 4shared folder

Return to “All The Ages Mod”