fluids multi player tournament Winner ruthlessferengi!!!!!

Come in here if you want to sign up for Multi player games.

Moderator: thunderchero

ruthlessferengi
Multiple Tournament Champion

Post by ruthlessferengi »

crazygoopdog must be under huge power blank out, i can't get a hold of him for the past couple of days

edit: just got an email, may be in a couple of days, he's got trouble with internet
Relevance is a post hoc phenomenon

На безптичье и жопа воробей...
Ancient Klingon Battlecry
marryroy01
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by marryroy01 »

Hi Thunderchero.
This is a great news for many games player's. I would like to give my sincere
Thanks to you for providing such a valuable link. Hope so many players can
participate in this tournament and win.
Thanks for your post and stay connect.
Captain_Chao
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Mick

Post by Captain_Chao »

Mick I loaded the game and got it working on WZ. Want to play a few games?
ruthlessferengi

we should be finishing our game with CGD soon - just need to find time - maybe today, likely tomorrow.

ruthlessferengi

had another installment with GCD - i am hovering over his planets.... we had a battle - he lost his ships, i - my tts - so planetary take over is postponed until we can finish our game... i am afraid he is having a bit of trouble with internet =- can't get a hold of him over 24 h - but hope to finish this soon -= so far he stole my spy ship, blew up a few security centers and killed my tts.. but kvortas are poised to exact a vicious revenge... :)

ruthlessferengi

well, i haven't heard from CGD so i don't know if he is available to finish our game. JBL, you around to start our game?

rf

jonboylondon
Captain
Captain

Post by jonboylondon »

Yip im here....

Be in wz tomorrow afternoon if you are there or just pm me.... :wink:

JBL
Monks: Pie Jesu Domine, dona eis requiem
[bonk!]
jonboylondon
Captain
Captain

Post by jonboylondon »

Well I felt the sharp bite of the littleman's teeth as ruthless beat me with feds on t5 med hard some minors irreg. Turn 26 it was 11 hc and 9 dest2 vs 12 dreads and 7 hd2's and ruthless made short work of my ships...

Well done ruthless and good luck for the next game... :wink:
Monks: Pie Jesu Domine, dona eis requiem
[bonk!]
ruthlessferengi

JBL and i had our game ... he chose cardies, i selected feds. we both had decent pop ( 410 / 220 me 340/370 him) plus tons of dil... i was in left upper corner all alone, he was in R lower... far... so i explored the area, found yridians next to him, membered, built a few dreids and hd2, harrassed his minor by bombing him to bits and then meet his fleet at his sister planet at turn 25. he had 11 hc and 10 dest, i had 12 dreids and 8 hd2... wish i had more hd but fought the battle and won in the end...

jbl decided to concede but he was probably strong enough to carry on.

overall, ferengi and roms provided for financial support and i am greatful to both races for making this an enjoyable bloodbath... thanks jbl for a great game

chaos, my old nemesis :) is next in line to kill me...

dx_chaos
Ensign
Ensign

Tourny Final

Post by dx_chaos »

So RF and me played our final

I took Cards and he took Feds

We both got systems we liked and started up. I saw him straight away - below me and to the right - and close! I should have went to meet him early and start some intel but stupidly didnt - preferring to get another dilith and develop my systems.

I met klings but got only 10k, declared war and got some experience. Mean time RF had been busy makin dreads and hd and was making moves to come towards me.

Klings offered me a non aggro - i accepted to try and get some money out of them - and stupid computer sends me back to Cardassia just as RF whole fleet arrives!! I retreat but lose one HC and have a few others badly damaged. Rf has his fleet including a tt over my extra dilith planet and despite knowing what is gonna happen i feel compelled to fight.

The predicted happens and RFs fleet of HD and Dreads easily accounts for my HCs and SCs. i could have tried playin on but there really was no point so I concede.

Congrats to RF on his victory, as always he played a great game in a great spirit - Damn U!!!!!!! :x :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry:

Chaos
ruthlessferengi

This was a strange tourney. To begin with, after one of the major opponent for the title withdrew from the tourney i was a bit confused but in the end it is precisely because of Mickar's withdrawal Chaos and I got a chance... The battle/race is not to the stong etc. however it goes:) gotta say that, cause it's true...

I knew Chaos likes Cardies and he does a fine job with them. So I approached Mickar and he got some schoolin' going... he got two things done.

For one, i discovered Feds.. I never liked feds and did not really know how to play them in mp setting thinking them too girly... In vanilla they are tough to play but in this mod, they have a bit more pop and dreid with speed of 2 - well, they are a gem... Still get rammed dead by Cardie HC but nice distraction for the HD2 to do their deed.... mickar and I played several games where i was beaten soundly and profoundly until i got the right feel for the race and his strategic and tactical advice was priceless...

Secondly, I discovered this mod... It is probably my next favorite after BOP but in a different way - it is very much playable vanillla MP version where ALL races have an equal chance on victory. I am not sure there was any tourney where feds won in the end. This would be the first one, and by a FED NOOB so to speak:)

This mod give respect to minors and allows you to build their awesome ships... Nearly all ships are useful and overall, it is THE mod for vanilla fanatics out there..

Game wise, I must say i got REALLy Lucky to be next door to Cardies... SO i went out early, met ferengi, kling, roms, got 40 or so K in help and by turn 25 moved my 13 HD and 5 Drieds to take over a dil planet sitting next door to cardiassia....Chaos, after he got caught by ai in non-aggression treaty landed 8 HC on my plate and i ate one as he retreated.... He then came back with 8 HC and 5 Strikers, we had a battle, and HD2 proved very very useful, as Mickar predicted...

that gave me momentum to move over and start invasion preparations but Chaos graciouly conceded.

It was great game and I thank Chaos for surviving the previous round and playing me in the finals.... Well played, you just did not get lucky with starting location:) next time dude... next time...

thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

Congrats to ruthlessferengi,

It sounds like it was a great match, Well played

I have updated you rank.

Also have been added into Hall of Fame for the second time. :wink:

thunderchero
stardust
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Post by stardust »

Congrats RF.

Your dastardly plan to unite all the MP crowns gathers pace :lol: :P
Computers! [Expletive deleted]

My 4shared folder
carcher
Commander
Commander

Post by carcher »

well played and congrats ruthless ,another crown on your head :)

hard luck chaos but dont let it get you down,i'm sure you'll find someone in warzone.later this evenning, to beat the crap out of :) again :roll:
for the world is hollow and i have touched the sky....and one day mickar.....one day.....one sweet day......HAS ARRIVED!! HAPPY DAYS :D
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

congratz from me, too, ruthlessferengi.

So what now?

If anyone will win against you then he/she'll earn all your badges? ;)

In this case... prepare yourself to get your lobes elongated :mrgreen:

when this should be possible somehow ... I mean aren't they long enough yet? ;)

Return to “Multiplayer Games”