AI Building Requirements Settings ...

This forum is for outdated or irrelevant Modding Information that may or may not be 3 months old.

Moderator: thunderchero

Chernabog
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

AI Building Requirements Settings ...

Post by Chernabog »

Hi Again,

Just wanted to check with somone about these settings (did a search on the forum and nothing came up).

Energy Requirement
(easy, what energy is required for it structure to work)

Population Requirement
(i'm guessing this is the minimum population required before the AI attempts to build the structure :?: )

Max. pop. Requirement
(This is the one that I am really not certain about ... can anyone give me a clue with this :?: )

Thanks in advance :),

C.
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

1 and 2 correct

3 DCER my correct me on this, but I used it as a buffer on home system only builds. since most home systems have a higher pop than normal systems this can be set just below max pop of home system. this will lessen chance of minors having wrong buildings.

thunderchero
DCER
Code Master
Code Master

Post by DCER »

Population requirement is the required minimum current population

Max. population is the maximum possible population in the system, not counting non-terraformed planets. Max. pop needs to be higher or equal to this value. So Thunderchero is right, this can be used to prevent wrong buildings being built in non-home systems.

Anyway, here's an explanation straight from the source. :)
Chernabog
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Chernabog »

Excelent, thanks guys. Weird that I couldn't find that post through a search ... must have been looking at a specific forum or something.

Regards,

C.
Chernabog
Lieutenant-Commander
Lieutenant-Commander

Post by Chernabog »

Another question on this ...

Does the order of buildings within the AI Building Requirements Screen in UE have any relevance to the order in which the AI attempts to build those buildings?

I thought it was on building ID but that differs (or can difffer) from the order within this screen.

Regards,

C.

Return to “Modding Information Archive”