anybody still plays mp?

Come in here if you want to sign up for Multi player games.

Moderator: thunderchero

ruthlessferengi
Multiple Tournament Champion
Multiple Tournament Champion

anybody still plays mp?

Post by ruthlessferengi »

Hey there
Haven't really done much on forums in a long while... things r kinda quiet om mp front. Haven't played a good game in month (botf that is). STO is getting kinda repetative;)

Did not want to write a sappy thread (am leaving, don't cry pls)... I did change jobs and am busier than ever... however, anybody still plays mp? Time for a tourney? [/list]
Relevance is a post hoc phenomenon

На безптичье и жопа воробей...
Ancient Klingon Battlecry
Dr_Breen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Dr_Breen »

well i play mp but these games always take so long i only play them on weekends and in my semesterbreaks
Public BotF / EF2 Teamspeak 3 Server: 83.169.13.55
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

ruthlessferengi wrote:Did not want to write a sappy thread (am leaving, don't cry pls)...
:lol: nice one ;)
ruthlessferengi wrote:STO is getting kinda repetative;)
ah no, never! :lol: :lol: :lol: u kidding right? ;)

ruthlessferengi wrote: however, anybody still plays mp? Time for a tourney? [/list]
me not atm. I need some breaks playing BotF from time to time. And since the weather is getting better here I'm radically decreasing the "in-front-of-computer-time".

At least I try ;)

To the tourney. It could pep the mp sector indeed a bit up. But there are always some shortcomings.

Biggest one is that it takes too long and ppl loose there interest after a week or two. That's a big problem and I don't know how to solve it because this
ruthlessferengi wrote:I did change jobs and am busier than ever...
also comes into play.
carcher
Commander
Commander

Post by carcher »

welllllllllllllll......erm........ go on then. i'm up for it :)
for the world is hollow and i have touched the sky....and one day mickar.....one day.....one sweet day......HAS ARRIVED!! HAPPY DAYS :D
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

KrazeeXXL wrote:Biggest one is that it takes too long and ppl loose there interest after a week or two. That's a big problem and I don't know how to solve it because this.
Only idea I have had to solve "loss of interest" is to do a tournament weekend. all first and second round play would be done on saturday and sunday then winners could finish rest of matches during the next week.

But with all the different time zones this would still be tough for everyone to dedicate 18 hours each day to hang around warzone.

thunderchero
JackOniell
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Post by JackOniell »

I'm up for a game!
Defiant
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Rom and fed ready

Post by Defiant »

me and my friend should be ready to play. we'r in denmark and I belive your in germany so that should not be a problem.
No jobs atm so can play very flex.

jonly wensday and some sundays can be a problem other then that it should be free.

Return to “Multiplayer Games”