NEW GAME

Come in here if you want to sign up for Multi player games.

Moderator: thunderchero

is this the right place to post a game?

are you a sandwich when nobody is looking, and shordingers cat when looked at?
25%
the delorian goes 88 mph and........
75%

Total votes: 4

JackOniell
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

NEW GAME

Post by JackOniell »

OK, so, I'm a noob to this site, but been playing botf like its 1999 since 1999.

if this isnt the right place for it, let me know, but I WANT TO SETUP A NEW GAME.

reply if interested. I'm in Toronto Canada if it makes a difference.

mods I'd like used here:

planetmod (obvioushwee)

and if anybody has a patch for that nasty ultimatemod series where it crashes in battle, i would be very greatful.

hitmeup
eprahsnada
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by eprahsnada »

I would absolutely LOVE for Bethesda to get their arses in gear and like remake birth of the federation, and even the Armada games if they get a chance. Star Trek has come alone so much in 11 years and yeah legacy was alright, but its not strategy! I mean when the 2009 film was released, all that has been done star trek wise in games is an Xbox 360 arcade game, which sucks. I WANT A NEW BOTF OR ARMADA!!!
Do you think starships have industrial window wipers? I mean, a space-bug hitting the viewscreen at warp 5 will make one HELL of a mess!
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

planetmod is one of my favs of the past, too. great for sp but for mp - not really.

for the patches. as stated in a few thousand other threads ;) deinstall botf and reinstall the multi version of the game (install main multi 1.02 first). then you'll be able to install several multi mods (thats why they have "multi" in it because you can have more then one installed at a time).

no patches with the multi mods necessary. all you need is already in it.

as for the tactical combat crashes. one of the last graphics card driver updates worked wonders for me. also a good idea is to edit stbof.ini and set 3D=SOFTWARE.

Return to “Multiplayer Games”