warning when playing seano

Come in here if you want to sign up for Multi player games.

Moderator: thunderchero

RSE_Dissy
2020-Vanilla
2020-Vanilla

warning when playing seano

Post by RSE_Dissy »

just a general warning, seano is pretty disruptive, talks alot is is *very* difficult to get a good game out of.. very difficult when the game crashes..accused me of crashing game on purpose and stuff.. and i kno i'm not supposed to flame but .. just a warning to other players..
Seano
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Seano »

1. as i stated in Ewarzone i am new and don't know all the rules yet and 2. i apologised to Dissy but he didn't care, 3. i will only be playing with one person Karl74 and 4. u r an idiot dissy, and u did crash the game......
RSE_Dissy
2020-Vanilla
2020-Vanilla

Post by RSE_Dissy »

it's not worth my effort explaining ... just beware other players!
Dissy of Red Squad Elite;

The Elite Gaming Clan of the MSN Gaming Zone

Peace, Love & Unity
Seano
Cadet 4th Year
Cadet 4th Year

Post by Seano »

btw these r useless posts an admin shud lock to avoid further useless posts
RSE_Dissy
2020-Vanilla
2020-Vanilla

Post by RSE_Dissy »

it's not worth my effort explaining ... just beware other players!

Peace, Love & Unity
RSE_Dissy
2020-Vanilla
2020-Vanilla

Post by RSE_Dissy »

ok maybe you are just new... but the final straw for me was when u accused me of crashing the game on purpose.

I don't take kindly to being called a liar, I for one will never play you again.. I felt I had to warn others ! Play seano @ own risk!! :p

That's all m8, and in response to your PM: I have no desire to speak to you ... you run your mouth too much :(

Peace, Love & Unity
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

This post has been locked due to unneeded flaming. Both parties will be getting a PM later tonight.

thunderchero
siggi
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Flaming on Forums!

Post by siggi »

First of all, I am very sorry, but I feel it necessary to comment on this, but as far as I am concerned, this is not to be taken lightly.

thunderchero was perfectly right to lock this thread since it has gone far enough.

Unfortunately, real-life issues have prevented me from checking the forums more frequently, so I did not until now get aware of this.

I will not comment on what has been said in this thread nor will I condemn either of the posters for what they wrote. As to my knowledge, the current subject is settled as far as this forum is concerned and I am sure both posters have received appropriate messages on behalf of the forum staff.

Nevertheless, I wish to clearly emphasize that exchanges like this will NOT BE TOLERATED in the future. If you wish to comment on what other people post and say here, I urge you all to restrain yourself from flaming or personally attacking, insulting or commenting on the opinions, posts and general expressions of fellow forum posters in a manner that is not appropriate in respect to the rules laid out in the sticky forum on the Forum Index. If anyone has not yet read that post, I advise you to read it.

Just to be crystal clear on this: should any such exchange as this happen in the future, regardless by whom or for what reason, the respective poster will have to face severe consequences including possible forum ban. The final decision will have to be made by the forum staff.

In the interest of anyone participating here and sharing our attempts of improving BotF, keeping the game alive and coordinating multiplayer games, I would ask all of you to stick with the rules AFC set up for this forum. They must not be ignored and doing so will force us (the forum staff) to take steps we all do not want to have to take.

Regards,
Siggi

Return to “Multiplayer Games”