AFC members ban together?

Come in here if you want to sign up for Multi player games.

Moderator: thunderchero

jigalypuff
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by jigalypuff »

i recall both rsa and rse from the zone days, good times as i crushed the mwith my galors
jonboylondon
Captain
Captain

Post by jonboylondon »

I had my first encounter with RSE_Dissy yesterday....

I was Romulan Star Empire starting with two crappy (no excuses just sayin..) additional planets, and one Dillithium - two near by minors, bajorans and antedians...(marvelous...).

My Location far in the bottom right corner with only the Klingons anywhere near me.

Dissy was Cardies 2 decent additional planets both with dilithium quite a few minors located nicely to give him a clear path to me ( :roll: ) and was quite nicely between the ferengi and the feds to bleed like a Halal butcher.....

(Dissy did say after and feel free to confirm) that it had pretty much been a perfect lay/out scenario for his "skin and bones" style of play and Blitzkreig tactics.....

I surrendered after turn 44 after seeing no feasable way to win :roll:

Dont panic though all.....

My pain is merley physical but during play i got several cutting remarks that no doubt last him a lifetime..... 8)

lol

:P

JBL
Monks: Pie Jesu Domine, dona eis requiem
[bonk!]
Deano23285
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Post by Deano23285 »

lol i went up against dissy not long ago, i was feds he was dom, killed me in 45 turns lol
carcher
Commander
Commander

Post by carcher »

ok count me in .AFC_Carcher.....has a rather nice ring to it,don't you think?But will it make me play better?

Oh i actually won a game in warzone the other day,my fisrt victory as the feds .Great. :twisted:
for the world is hollow and i have touched the sky....and one day mickar.....one day.....one sweet day......HAS ARRIVED!! HAPPY DAYS :D

Return to “Multiplayer Games”