tourney question

Come in here if you want to sign up for Multi player games.

Moderator: thunderchero

enterprise
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

tourney question

Post by enterprise »

Is there any tourneys starting soon? I know i have been away from here a while (one year i think) alot of practice is in order :-).

Some of u do remember me and some do not but hey I'm back.
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

welcome home enterprise :)

no tourneys, although ruthlessferengi already asked for, too
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

WB enterprise,

I am no longer doing any tournament.

I suggested awhile back was to set up a date saturday and or sunday (1 week in advance 2 weeks at most)

and tell anyone interested to comment on post and be ready to play at a set time on that date.

first person to log on to warzone plays second person and so on and have sign up ending time of like 3 PM.

that way everyone just has fun and gets to play some interesting game in a tournament format.

thunderchero
carcher
Commander
Commander

Post by carcher »

HEY WB
not been around much myself but give me a week or so and i'll see you, and anyone else,in wz for a game if your up for it :)
i just hope my ports are still ok( had a few comp' probs)
c ya later take care
for the world is hollow and i have touched the sky....and one day mickar.....one day.....one sweet day......HAS ARRIVED!! HAPPY DAYS :D
enterprise
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by enterprise »

Hey all, I will be back on warzone when I get botf working on windows 7 again!

I shall see u soon in warzone hopefully.... i shall keep up updated on how i get on.
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

carcher wrote:not been around much myself
welcome back carcher, nice to see ya, already noticed you hiding in the background recently :D

botf on windows 7 shouldn't be a problem, but .... [fill in your troubles] :lol:
Tethys
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Tethys »

I dont know where people get their compatibility problems in Win 7, Ive not had any more errors/crashes then in XP... running 7 Professional 32 bit, from experience (and not running in any compatibility modes / colors / or low resolutions) I cant tell the difference tbh. I do have UAC disabled and themes disabled, which might have effect, but who knows :P
Not for the weak of heart...
Galaxies MOD v0.4.0 <--- GALM/Galaxies Mod latest version
enterprise
Cadet 3rd Year
Cadet 3rd Year

Post by enterprise »

I can get BOTF to work on windows 7. But the only thing i have a problem with is full version multi installer is corrupted! which the other multi installers needs that file to run.

( or im i going wrong somewhere... which i cant remember) :-S
carcher
Commander
Commander

Post by carcher »

thx Flocke
I've not been hiding exactly....... just taking a backseat :)

Anything been happening in warzone these past months?

I've been playing so much sp it's likely I'll be a "sitting duck" in an mp game,but you know me ,I dont mind losing :roll:
for the world is hollow and i have touched the sky....and one day mickar.....one day.....one sweet day......HAS ARRIVED!! HAPPY DAYS :D
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

enterprise wrote:full version multi installer is corrupted!
Try a download manager, without it's nothing special that corruption occures on transfer of such a big file. For firefox I'd recommend the downthemall plugin. ;)
carcher wrote:Anything been happening in warzone these past months?
No, not as I've heard of, but havn't been in either. Didn't find the time to play the game, just some few sp games (maybe two or three in the whole year :lol:). :roll:
KrazeeXXL
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by KrazeeXXL »

hey ho
Carcher wrote:Anything been happening in warzone these past months?
not much tbh. had some great games with captaindusk and a few with X-inside aka "FU" ;) some months ago. (not finished)

I saw JBL stumbling in wz one time. But he didn't say a word to me (us usual) ;)

I've got this damn router trouble atm. But the good message is that I will get a new one in the next time. I hope it'll work with my ISP...

You and Flocke could do some warm-up rounds in the meantime. :P

p.s.: sorry for not answering your pm Carcher. I've totally forgotten about it :/
dx_chaos
Ensign
Ensign

Post by dx_chaos »

Hi all

Havent been about for a while either - and no longer have old xp with botf on it - maybe i'll install on my vista, seem to remember it was very unstable though :(
Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Post by Flocke »

On my vista 32bit laptop it runs absolutely fine (software mode cause of nvidia gs8400M), wb dx_chaos! :)
But I've disabled the account management control whatever and run in admin mode.

Still am waiting to play ruthlessferengi, but hard to catch him. :twisted: :lol:
carcher
Commander
Commander

Post by carcher »

hey krazee
np about the pm,I can not remember what it was about anyway:) Glad your still playing mp,keep it up mate,

Chaos, hows things?
the minute your computers ready for an mp game let me know, i promise i'll put up a good fight..honest i will :)

Return to “Multiplayer Games”