Minor Race Structures

This forum is for outdated or irrelevant Modding Information that may or may not be 3 months old.

Moderator: thunderchero

FATIGUES
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Minor Race Structures

Post by FATIGUES »

Okay something I dont like at all is the amount of structures a minor race begins with when it is subjagated either through diplomacy or conquest before it is completely populated. It is ridiculously desolate. Common 2 mass replicators! I have had systems that are completly terraformed leaving one barren plannet with a max population of 30 left undone and a total system population of 490 yet It still begins with 2 mass replicators a bunch of FARMS and no other structures! Not only that one turn after its completely poped this system miraculously has an additional 35 replicators at two levels higher than the turn before. Common what have these people been building with stone tools! Id like to see sombody build a spaceship with a stone hammer. Im thinking Nobel Prize. Annyway there has gotta be some way to create a scale which provides production structures based upon existing population when the system subjagated becomes part of an empire. Another factor taken into account when decideing the amount of structures a race has and the structures overall level should be how long and the frequency with which they've been trading with the major empires(If this is possible through the games codes). Or shall all interstellar travelers contiue to use looms to build their space suits. PLEASE tell me Im not the only one who thinks this kink in the game is dumb...
FATIGUES
Duty, Honor, and Dedication
"Give'em Hell..."
Peter1981
Rear-Admiral
Rear-Admiral

Post by Peter1981 »

your on your own on that one mate as I like the credits from the scrapping :)

Return to “Modding Information Archive”