The all in one installer "tools" options only controls non mpr++ install.
MPR++ requires you to change the "mpr++.ini" in the MPR++ folder.
look for this line;
#DISPLAY=FIXEDASPECT (note this line is turned off by default, the "#" must be removed before this line will be read as instructions.)
example; If you install "tools" before you install vanilla or any mod the installer will set a registry to your option selected. here are the 3 possible options;Snapper9 wrote: ↑Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:13 amBy the way, after installing both the All in One Installer and MPR++ I have only one link on the desktop and one in the Windows Start Menu. Both of them link to the following folder: "I:\Games\Birth of the Federation\Vanilla\trek.exe" This is exactly the trek.exe I'd start if I start the game "directly" as you recommended. So this never was an issue.
1. Set Icons to use Fullscreen DxWnd Command line arguments
2. Set Icons to use Windowed DxWnd Command line arguments
3. Use original icon paths
If 1. is selected the target of the shortcut should be "C:\botf\tools\dxwnd_Fullscreen\dxwnd.exe /R:1" (vanilla shortcut example)
if 2. is selected the target of the shortcut should be "C:\botf\tools\dxwnd_windowed\dxwnd.exe /R:1" (vanilla shortcut example)
if 3. is selected the target of the shortcut should be "C:\botf\vanilla\trek.exe" (vanilla shortcut example)
MPR++ has a separate uninstaller in start menu "Uninstall MPR++ Demo" running this will not uninstall "all in one"
1. MPR++ was the first solution to the windows 8/10 mouse lag issue.
2. MPR++ uses an improved graphic engine with model shading and lighting.
3. MPR++ is an example of how the original game can be modified to use dll injection to improve the game and to add new functions.