Hi Everyone,

The 20th Anniversary of the release of Birth of the Federation is now less than 2 months away "May 25 2019" it is gratuitous that it also falls on Saturday.

I propose we gather on GameRanger for quick multi-player games and reminiscing about our favorite game.

I will try to be on GameRanger as much as I can that day and night and hope to see you there.

thunderchero

For discussion see this Topic

Problems with 64-bit Windows 10

Supremacy; support/discussion/questions

Moderators: thunderchero, Iceman

Danijel
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Re: Problems with 64-bit Windows 10

Post by Danijel » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:40 pm

For now i can confirm that after update (1803) all of the issues above emerge, game becomes leggier, even shipyard view of models starts to spin slower.
Will post new info if i find any.

This is not issue from game, but windows 10 update at some point between 2016 and today, or some cpu/gpu related setting in windows that is changed after update.

Iceman
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Iceman » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:16 pm

Thinking of #1, I just thought I'd ask if this also happens in other "select target" dialogs, like selecting a target for a War Pact in the diplo screen, or selecting a stranded ship to Tow in the Task Forces menu?

One more question about #4:
Does it happen for all civs, OR just for the Feds, OR just for everyone but the Feds?

Iceman
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Iceman » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:47 am

2 - the Save Game button in the main menu is grayed out
Can anyone with this problem please try to hit the S key in the Main Menu when the Save Game button is grayed out, and report back?
Thanks.

Iceman
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Iceman » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:36 pm

In the next release, CTL+S saves the game from the galaxy screen, which should help with issues 2 and 5.

Iceman
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Iceman » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:55 pm

Is it me or sometimes when trying to scrap a Building (in the Structures tab) the scrap menu is greyed out and won't let you activate it?

Iceman
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Iceman » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:19 pm

Made double-clicking work in the Save Game and Load Game dialogs for the next release, which should help with issue 5.

In the next release, CTL+S saves the game from the galaxy screen, which should help with issues 2 and 5.
Changed this for the next release, to open the Save Game dialog instead of fast-saving, to allow for confirmation.

:?: Should the game allow both possibilities, opening the dialog (CTL+S) AND fast-save (say CTL+F)?
What do you guys think?

Return to “Supremacy”