Problems with 64-bit Windows 10

Supremacy; support/discussion/questions

Moderators: thunderchero, Iceman

Danijel
Lieutenant-Junior Grade
Lieutenant-Junior Grade

Re: Supremacy new release

Post by Danijel » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:08 pm

@Alex, you can always use microsoft catalog and do it manually :p i advise updating your updater 1st, than ull have 3 update services and theyll care for each other very closely :D

@Dainara, im asking so i can check my version and see if issue persists(will still take few days, still no time), for other part youll have to google, but as usually any micro mayor update goes with hiccups and burps and bug correction for next several months :D

Iceman
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Problems with 64-bit Windows 10

Post by Iceman » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:29 pm

TODO: check if any of these issues (original topic), plus the UI lag and 3d ship models slower rotation happen in Win10 versions prior to v1803.

Dainara
Cadet 2nd Year
Cadet 2nd Year

Post by Dainara » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:57 am

Danijel wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:08 pm
@Dainara, im asking so i can check my version and see if issue persists(will still take few days, still no time), for other part youll have to google, but as usually any micro mayor update goes with hiccups and burps and bug correction for next several months :D
True enough, I'll have look into it myself. I'll be away till September, so don't assume Microsoft has bumped me off for asking too many questions until at least then.

AlexMcpherson79
Commander
Commander

Post by AlexMcpherson79 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:45 pm

Danijel wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:08 pm
@Alex, you can always use microsoft catalog and do it manually :p i advise updating your updater 1st, than ull have 3 update services and theyll care for each other very closely :D

windows update doesnt offer it had to go to the catalogue so, yeah that route you just said, it crashed my computer. thank god for rollback.

Return to “Supremacy”