The world is a hologram

You can talk about anything. (please read forum rules before posting)

Moderator: thunderchero

thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Re: The world is a hologram

Post by thunderchero »

thank you, for editing posts

that is the question... and the problem.

there is so many different opinions anymore I can't even say where I stand.

I just try to keep things around here "G-PG rated" (problem is I don't know what that is anymore). :???:
Axis
Captain
Captain

Post by Axis »

Sure,
I read that note on what to write here some 7-8 years ago, so I had already forgotten what it said and I guess I had to test the limit on some subconscious level.

At least there was some debate.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Captain
Captain

Post by Axis »

I picked something up from this AI discussion post,

The speed of light, what if I tell you that it is an instant?

I know enough from Einstein's theory so I won't go to that, but to me it's just one more theory that makes this universe the more impossible (reasonable space travel is out of the equation), you know, it's like overworrying parents always saying to their kid that " you can't do this and/or that because of this and or/that reason" It's kinda boring already you know (I say this while I am in this Whinemaster 3000-mode) :lol: .

As always, there are things that can be done even when someone says it can't be done or has said it can't be done and thereafter it has been done.

I could always whip up some religious conspiracy theory about this Einstein's idea, that he was actually ordered by the Vatican to come to this conclusion, so that the people of this planet would stay on Earth and not try to reach for the heavens or something. :grin:
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Captain
Captain

Post by Axis »

As we all quite well know, the Sexia Erotomania Xenotopia has four distinct classes for citizens, the 1st level as goddesses, the 2nd as mistresses, the 3rd as temptresses and the 4th as sleivs.

But, if we add some detail, there could be so-called "big bosses", the kind from the classic game Wolfenstein 3D (and sequels), separate classes for various government leaders, like the Imperion supreme leader, Imperatrix having her own class :
Empress, she would be the most tallest, the Federation supreme leaders as Federess's, Dominion supreme leaders as Dominess's,
the "senators" and "representatives" (or whatever various government official titles) would be Baroness's etc. for example.

They would form a slightly separate nobility of the Imperial Federation.

The height of this nobility is not the only characteristic of them, they are also the most complex personalities and they deal with the most complex matters, like governing the Imperial Federation, in that sense they can be considered the most intelligent, but actually no one is stupid around there, the lower classes just deal with simpler matters and are more simple in many ways.
Impress the Empress.

Return to “General Chat”