UE Map Editor

Ultimate Editor; support/discussion/questions

Moderator: thunderchero

Flocke
BORG Trouble Maker
BORG Trouble Maker

Re: UE Map Editor

Post by Flocke »

Flocke wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:14 pm I see, at some point I need to update it again. Maintaining a wiki for so little use however is not much reasonable. :lol:
For now I have better to do.
A few days later and I found that bplaced is goind to end PHP 5.6 support some time mid year.
https://inside.bplaced.net/php-8-3-verf ... g-php-5-6/

To no break, both my ancient Wordpress site and the BOTF-Wiki will have to be upgraded. They both still run with PHP5.6.

Not sure what issues I'll face and whether it is worth to upgrade, but will have to give it a try I guess...
Well, after I finished UE release ofc. :roll:
Spocks-cuddly-tribble
Code Master
Code Master

Re: UE Map Editor

Post by Spocks-cuddly-tribble »

Flocke wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:58 amNot sure what issues I'll face and whether it is worth to upgrade, but will have to give it a try I guess...
Just copy/paste the plain text via editing in your old savegame topic posts and ignore formatting (might require splitting due to max limit per post)?
Then we can jump/search sub-files via F3, since direct links won't work anymore. :wink:
But we still have this outdated backup reference alongside noob confusing UE source pages. :up:
I don't know how many bugs is too many but that point is reached somewhere before however many in BotF is.

Return to “Ultimate Editor”