The world is a hologram

You can talk about anything. (please read forum rules before posting)

Moderator: thunderchero

Axis
Captain
Captain

Re: The world is a hologram

Post by Axis »

Pioneer Universum Series might have those carriers and marines after all, for the action part (if there is something like that), after all, if there's going to be games like BotF about PUS, then there comes the action strategy part with those carriers and marines.
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Captain
Captain

Post by Axis »

Most likely Sexia Erotomania Xenotopia's pleasure slaves don't have names, only registry numbers, there might be so much people in that empire that names are reserved only for upper classes among other things.
Everyone who has a name has a unique full name, so that there are no exactly same name combinations for people.

Slaves most likely organized in groups of nine, so there would be "seven of nine"(s).

Also some names are used many times and in different occasions, like the flagship carrying first name of the Imperatrix, Axis (and the rest of ships named by other leaders in the order of the hierarchy, from biggest to smallest ship).
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Captain
Captain

Post by Axis »

Sexia Erotomania Xenotopia's names and definitions have different kind of endings that are the same and fixed for every different type.

Like in people's names the first name ends in IS, then the two last names end in US, like Axis Sexus Satanus.

Machines end in OR, machines in general are called Predator(s), Excelsior for a starship, Treknor for a starbase for example.

All states, agencies, departments and corporations end in ION, like Federation or Korporation.

State names always end in IA, like the S.E.X. itself or a level 3 substate Nazia Germania Dystopia for example.

Corporations and departments use similar, IAN ending, like Rapierian Aerofilian Stratorian (an aerospace corporation) or
Espian Rekonofilian Esoterian (an intelligence agency).

Plant life end in A, like Petra (a pine), Valtra (a spruce), or Tesma (a variety of hay).

Buildings, constructs, celestial objects and the universe end in UM, like Universum or Kapitolium.
Last edited by Axis on Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:43 am, edited 9 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
Spocks-cuddly-tribble
Code Master
Code Master

Post by Spocks-cuddly-tribble »

So Spockis-cuddlus-tribblus uses a disassemblor from Hex-Rayian (located in the Kingdion of Belgia) and eats applas?

Sound like a Tolkien language development kit...
I don't know how many bugs is too many but that point is reached somewhere before however many in BotF is.
Axis
Captain
Captain

Post by Axis »

:grin: You got the idea right.
Although the words are obviously easy, and then there's the dimension of finnish-like pronunciation, also "applas" would be in the form 'applat'.

Furthermore, last two state names must also include mania and topia as in those beforementioned names, so, if we imagine : Belgia Euromania Utopia?
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Captain
Captain

Post by Axis »

Body and body parts have the OID-ending, the whole body itself being Biomekanoid, ear = Vulkanoid, forehead ridge = Deviantoid
to mention some.

Btw. there's no christmas in S.E.X. (am I repeating myself? well, it does not matter because it soo goood idea!).

Flag types have AL-ending (Sexual, Erotikal etc.) and symbols have AR-ending, like a coat of arms (Avatar) or a seal (Impresar).
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Captain
Captain

Post by Axis »

Pioneer Universum Series :
Pioneer Universum Series 1.png
Pioneer Universum Series 1.png (35.29 KiB) Viewed 1126 times
Impress the Empress.
Axis
Captain
Captain

Post by Axis »

There are 3 "genders" in Sexia Erotomania Xenotopia and in Axia Sexia Satania, the dreamworld, and in Pioneer Universum Series.

They all look and sound like women, but have different genitals.

Members of genders have gender words as in english he, she and them, but they are actually like in swedish: 1. Hun, 2. Han, 3. Hon.

Sexia Erotomania Xenotopia itself has only the basic female gender, Hon (as in She).
Last edited by Axis on Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Impress the Empress.
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Post by thunderchero »

you know I am about to delete this topic, after reading where this keeps heading.

AFC Posting rules "j"
"Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, just don't post it!"
I have mostly ignored this topic myself until now.

I have a question to all, would any of you show this post to your young child? I would not myself
Spocks-cuddly-tribble
Code Master
Code Master

thunderchero wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:58 amwould any of you show this post to your young child?
That's a tough question if you consider the recent years' controversial 'woke' policy of teaching kindergarten and very young school kids about all kind of strange orientations. I think the last post might be on the edge with explicit descriptions. Having this edited the rest of the topic should be OK?

About your specific question. Personally, I would answer my very young kids' questions about stuff like this, but I would never confront them unasked (hence my edit suggestion) and exercise restraint answering questions of others' kids (unless instructed otherwise).
I don't know how many bugs is too many but that point is reached somewhere before however many in BotF is.
Tethys
Past Administrator
Past Administrator

Post by Tethys »

thunderchero wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:58 am you know I am about to delete this topic, after reading where this keeps heading.

AFC Posting rules "j"
"Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, just don't post it!"
I have mostly ignored this topic myself until now.

I have a question to all, would any of you show this post to your young child? I would not myself
lol

how young? If they cant read it should be fine :lol:

But i dont even know what this is really about, I'm a modder not a proofreader (in Deforest Kelley voice)
Not for the weak of heart...
Galaxies MOD v0.4.0 <--- GALM/Galaxies Mod latest version
thunderchero

Post by thunderchero »

I just would hate to see this site be restricted/warnings by search engines for content.
Spocks-cuddly-tribble
Code Master
Code Master

If this causes issues with the google indexing then everyone will understand about deleting/hiding this topic. But is this really the case?
thunderchero

Post by thunderchero »

Spocks-cuddly-tribble wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:29 pm But is this really the case?
as far as I know no, but I want to keep it that way.

but tbh some of the philosophical questions/opinions were interesting at times, I am just not sure where topic is going now.
thunderchero wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:58 am you know I am about to delete this topic,

I will correct my previous statement, topic should not be deleted but edit/remove some content from some posts.
Axis
Captain
Captain

Post by Axis »

I edited some posts, where were too explicit descriptions.

But what actually is explicit? I think everyone knows about american puritanism and how women should hide their nipples for example, in Finland some people go naked into sauna where there are both men and women, and usually you go into sauna naked around here, that's the whole point you know.

From where I stand hiding women's nipples in every situation seems a bit ill thing to do.

Also, these social media platforms do have different thoughts on explicitness, Pinterest for example does not allow what facebook allows and X allows what facebook does not and so on.
Last edited by Axis on Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Impress the Empress.

Return to “General Chat”