Mirror Universe mod beta 2 out of testing 7-10-2020

Mirror Universe mod; showcase and support/discussion/questions/suggestions/reviews

Moderator: thunderchero

xDx
Commander
Commander

Re: Mirror Universe mod beta 2 now available 6-22-2020

Post by xDx »

as for xDx issue with Ktarian scout, it was a phantom ship path/fleet issue. Not sure why we have been seeing this issue more lately (old vanilla bug), but reloading saved game will normally remove/reset this issue.
Has it been THAT long I no longer remember that particular vanilla bug or is it just old guy memory problems lol
also xDx has provided an edited minor race attitudes list that will be added to next update
also research for Ferengi Theoretical Simulators lowered to 80
and Terran Subatomic Simulators lowered to 125
Thanks for the shoutout TC. It honestly wasn't much work, you're the one doing the hard coding work :wink:

As for the changes my goal was basically to make Terran diplomacy with minors way harder (impossible) to force AI and players to subjugate. There are a few that like them however. Romulans have a more "Federation" feel. Other empires are a WIP. Please note the changes are definitely not balanced in terms of equal amounts of favorable and unfavorable. I made them specifically with a MU canon attitude in mind.

Other player feedback/critiques are definitely welcome :wink:
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." -- FDR

Return to “Mirror Universe mod”