Top 10 Mods - Description of each mod

You can talk about anything. (please read forum rules before posting)

Moderator: thunderchero

Njoel
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Top 10 Mods - Description of each mod

Post by Njoel »

Hi all,

First off just wanted to say thank you for all the work that has gone into this wonderful game, I bought it when it came out and have loved it ever since. I'm so happy to see the community supporting it and making mods so thank you.

I did have a question and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask or if this has been addressed already.

I just installed the top 10 BOTF mod installer and it's awesome, I'm a new to these mods and don't really know what they all do. I was looking thru the readme files for maybe a brief description of each mod and I don't know if I'm just missing it? Is there any kind of list of what each mod does in the game and what changes are made?

Also is there a way to run more then one mod at a time and mix a couple of them?

Thanks for reading, any info is greatly appreciated.
thunderchero
Site Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Site  Administrator aka Fleet Admiral
Location: On a three month training mission, in command of the USS Valiant.

Re: Top 10 Mods - Description of each mod

Post by thunderchero »

more info on each mod can be found here
viewforum.php?f=24
Njoel wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:34 am Also is there a way to run more then one mod at a time and mix a couple of them?
no
Njoel
Cadet 1st Year
Cadet 1st Year

Re: Top 10 Mods - Description of each mod

Post by Njoel »

thunderchero wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:17 am more info on each mod can be found here
viewforum.php?f=24
Njoel wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:34 am Also is there a way to run more then one mod at a time and mix a couple of them?
no
Ok thanks for the reply.

Return to “General Chat”